Center for Indonesian Policy Studies is now looking for Senior Researcher with:
1. Master Degree in economics, international relations, social politics, and other related social science majors.
2. Minimum 2 years of experience in preparing and conducting research on public policy issues.
3. Fluent in English both writing and speaking.
4. In a fit and healthy condition to conduct field research.
5. Have a good analytical skill and high interest in Indonesia’s social and economic development.
6. Have a good leadership skill to work autonomously both as individual or in a team
7. Able to work and meet deadlines under pressure.
8. Have academic publications and experience in operating statistic software for data processing is an advantage.
1. Conducting public policy research on various aspects in accordance with the relevant topics that CIPS is working on. This is including but not limited to food trade policy, education, public health, migrant workers, property rights, and entrepreneurship.
2. Preparing draft policy papers.
3. Organizing seminars, meetings, and discussions with relevant stakeholders and policymakers to advocate research results.
4. Conducting both research and advocacy efforts in accordance with the official commitments to the donors
5. Building and maintaining partnership with people from other organizations who have similar interest and work area, including researchers, local community, government agencies, NGOs, etc.
Send us your CV and Application Letter to with the email subject “Application_Senior Researcher” by the latest July 16, 2019. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.